From $0 to $799K Revenue in 5 Months with Webinars and $48K in Ad Spend
This is one hell of an experiment! So I’ve been working with a client since April 2016 that had a very inconsistent webinar process.
What do I mean by that? He barely ran webinars for his own stuff or relevant offers as an affiliate. I instantly saw an opportunity.
What you see is 14 different campaigns in 1 ad account. The red boxes emphasize the campaigns that were HUGE winners not just with lower cost registrations, but overall revenue production.
Here’s a breakdown of 5 months of data:
- Revenue: $799,038.89 (not including recurring)
- Ad Spend: $47,939.22 (as of 9/1/16)
- Webinar Registrations: 9,360
- Cost Per Registration: $5.12
- Website Clicks: 30,391
- Cost Per Website Click: $1.58
- Website Click CTR: 1.73%
- Women: 35% of all registrations
- Men: 63% of all registrations
- Mobile: 58% of registrations
- Desktop: 39% of registrations
- Right Hand Column: 3% of registrations
Campaigns were done in phases for audience targeting:
- Phase 1: Email custom audiences + broad interests
- Phase 2: Email custom audiences + website custom audiences + broad interests
- Phase 3: Email custom audiences + website custom audiences + lookalike audiences + broad interests
- Phase 4: Email custom audiences + website custom audiences + lookalike audiences
I’m sure some of you are thinking…”David, why did you stop using broad interests?”
We got to a point where lookalikes are converting so well (1-3% lookalikes split by audience type and location) that we rarely use broad interests anymore.
Using this webinar system, the client grew their fan page from 0 to 2000+ likes in the first 3 months (and continues to grow).
Based on the numbers above, each webinar produces 600-700 registrations, $3,424 in ad spend, $57,074 in revenue on average. Not a bad return, right?
The webinar product is broken down into 3 phases: pre-webinar, live webinar, and post webinar. Within each phase, certain pages and ads are deployed throughout the process, and each webinar improves over time.
Let me ask you this:
How would you like my someone to handle all of this webinar system for you? A complete done-for-you solution.
We’re talking setup of registration pages, confirmation pages, replay pages, follow up systems, integration, JV pages, advertising, managing the live webinar and Q&A, etc.?
If this interests you, simply PM me and I’d be happy to chat about getting you started with a webinar system created just for you.
Otherwise, hope you enjoyed this case study. 😉